Male - neutered
Domestic shorthair, gray
DOB: EST 2/5/12
- Positive for both Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FeLV+ and FIV+).
- Should do well in a home with older children, another FeLV+ or FeLV+/FIV+ cat and/or a dog.
- Stray. Rescuer was unable to keep him.
Hi, I'm Craig Morgan, and here at PAWS ...
Breed: Pit Mix
Hi! My name is Hibiscus and I am a sweet, older girl who is good with children (I love them!) and some other dogs. I arrived at PAWS with my brother Pekoe. I am crate trained and house trained, but I am not good with cats. I am a volunteer favorite here at PAWS for my cuddl...
Female - spayed
Domestic medium hair, torbie
DOB: EST 4/9/08
- Should do well in a home with older children or with younger children if they're calm and quiet.
- Should do well in a home with one calm, friendly cat.
- Should not be in a home with dogs.
- Surrendered to PAWS because she was being attacked by other pets in the home.
Gender: Spayed Female
Breed: American Bulldog Mix
Weight: 80 Pounds
Hello out there, My name is Xena. I love meeting new people, snuggling and belly rubs. I am good with older children and am house-broken. I would prefer to be the only dog in the home so I can soak up all of your love! I know commands for "sit,&q...